Our Focus – To Reach The UnreachedWomen are the main focus and empowering women is the most essential step towards a healthy society.
Early Detection of cancer is the main service area of Snehita. This helps to lower the risk of dying from cancer. Snehita plays pivotal role in bridging the gap between women regarding the reality and myths about cancer by creating awareness about the disease and the ways to detect it early . Snehita also conducts camps and awareness sessions to educate women about the risks, signs, proper action to be taken and where to approach if they have concerns.
- Empowering a group of service minded people to address common health related problems faced by women by appropriate guidance for
- Cancer and Screening
- Reproductive health problems
- Life style related health problems
- Stress and emotional problems
- To provide affordable screening services to all women.
- To provide education and training for women to guide those who approach them with accurate and right information.
- To update knowledge and give training to individuals who are already in healthcare and allied services.
- To provide support through social media/online help; for easier access to the group.
- To conduct research and utilize the knowledge gained, for the betterment of the community.
- Motivate TEAM members to realise their goal and associate new members to the team.
- Upskilling various group of volunteers from time to time, through education and training.
- Conduct training programmes for health care providers, volunteers, students.
- Empower more providers and volunteers and create a snowball effect.
Our ValuesThe core values serve the foundation to all our services.
Empathy is the face of Snehita
We keep our activities under the four basic principles of ethics. Beneficence (do good), Non-Maleficence (do no harm), Autonomy (respect for persons) and Justice lessons.
We believe in the equal value of every human being and the importance of respecting and honouring each individual; we know that change happens through people.
We have a TEAM of service minded experts from Healthcare and allied areas, a group of trained volunteers and a panel of experts as advisors to execute the activities.
We believe in urgent action, innovation, and the necessity of transformation—within the world and our own organization.
We are accountable to the people and partners we humbly serve, transparently sharing our results, stories and experiences.